- The goal of the course is to train participants to independently create sewing patterns.
- The classes consist of practical work and tasks, and the participants in the course present what they’ve learned through the realization of prototypes of an individual clothing item.
- The classes take place at the ATUSS Academy, in specialized classrooms for garment construction and modeling.
- Upon completing the courses, the participants will receive certificates.
- Each participant will have at their disposal: sewing mannequins, sewing machines and tools.
- Apart from gaining technical knowledge, the participants will have the opportunity to become better acquainted with different materials and techniques and improve their design skills.
- The course is divided into levels. At the end of each level, there will be a presentation of items produced during the course.
Basic level – course 1
Medium level – course 2
Advanced level – course 3
Higher level – course 4a
Higher level – course 4b
Higher advanced level – course 5a
Higher advanced level – course 5b