- The courses are held throughout the academic year.
- The classes take place at the ATUSS Academy, online or at the participants’ offices (in case of group classes for at least 5 participants).
- The course is realized through presentations, exercises and practical work on the case study.
- For successful completion of the course, the participants will receive a certificate.
- Potential entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs and managers in small companies
- Consultants specializing in small companies
- Current and former ATUSS students
- ATUSS employees
- Upon finishing the course, the participants will be able to understand the basics of business planning and to independently create simpler business plans (plans for new enterprises, i.e. for companies that are just starting their business operations).